FORTHCOMING FROM KERNPUNKT PRESS:
The Skinned Bird, May 1, 2019
Chelsea Biondolillo is a prose writer living just outside Portland, Oregon.
She is the author of two prose chapbooks, Ologies and #Lovesong, available from Etchings Press.
For information on readings and other events click here.
For information on her current writing workshops click here.
Her work has been collected in:
- Flash Nonfiction Funny
- Environmental and Nature Writing
- How We Speak to One Another
- Best American Science and Nature Writing, 2016
You can read some of her essays online:
- “Bone” at Flyway
- “Not-Travel Writing” at Vela
- “Geology” at Passages North
- “Back to the Land” at Orion
- “How to Skin a Bird” at Shenandoah
- “Burying the Prairie” at High Desert Journal
- “Notes on Arrival…” at New Mexico Review
- “Racoon, Pronghorn…” at Guernica
- “Necrologies” at Brevity
- “On Shells” at Essay Daily
- “#Lovesong” at Diagram
For occasional news, updates, and manifestos, sign up for my email list below: