I want to be clear: I am going to enjoy this break. But shit needs to be attended to, as well. It’s all about doing my best.
- Ornithology class: study bird calls, transcribe notes from two missed classes, read the second required article.
- Thesis: Finish final edits, meet with second reader, draw last two essay covers, assemble a draft for third reader
- ENR grant: draft river essay
- Making the future happen: buy a ticket to Belgium, draft grant proposals for South Africa (school and raptor fund)
- Fellowship: Draft Recovery article
- Sanity: finish my current cabled sweater, practice my new Shiva Rea dvds, hike Turtle Rock, clean my apartment
- Read: The Wet Collection, Rookery, The Way Things Are
The fact that I get to spend a week doing these things is why I love the life I have right now.